Sunday, September 6, 2009

Must We Eat Chocolate?

I spent 1 1/2 hours between the stairmaster and the treadmill editing the new book today. Perhaps I should rewrite it every year just to lose the weight I've gained since purchasing the shop. It's just a couple pounds, but they say that's how it starts--a pound here, a pound there. It was one thing to have a 100 lbs of chocolate lying around the house out of site, but working at the shop all day with chocolate blaring in my face has added an entire new level to the term "self-discipline." I haven't quite mastered my own 1 oz/day rule in the shop yet, but I'm on the edge of success. In the long haul this just seems like additional research...is a person actually capable of working around chocolate all day without trippling in size? Who better than me to put this study into motion? My hypothesis is: yes, it's possible, but only after getting used to it. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment